Series: Covenant: God's Way
These are a few teachings from the series. To start at the beginning of the
series go to the MCM
Live Recording: The Covenant of Creation,
Sunday, May 24
|Finding God's Purpose in His Covenants Sunday, May 17
A covenant is a bond in blood sovereignly administered. A covenant is characterized by a bond,
a binding oath, signs and seals, cutting, a bond in blood, life and death, provisions, and in the case of God's
divine covenants, it is unilateral. God's multiple bonds with His people unite into a single relationship. Details
may vary, but the covenants of God are one. By structure and by theme, God's covenants are one.
Each successive covenant builds on the previous relationship, continuing the basic emphasis already established.
In the progression of the covenant of grace we can find a unity in historical experience as God deals with His
The framework of covenant is "I will be Your
God and you will be My people." God is with
Live Recording: Finding God's Purpose in His
Sunday, May 17
Salvation in a Sentence
- By grace (Ephesians 2.8, 9; Titus 3.5; Romans 6.23)
- you see your true condition; (Romans 3.23; Proverbs 14.12)
- understand the nature of God (1 John 1:1-5; 1 John 4.8-10; Isaiah 6.3; Exodus 34.7; Psalm 89.23)
- and who Jesus is and what He did; (John 1.1,14; John 3.16; Isaiah 53; Acts 2.36; Romans .8-11)
- perceive the need to repent of sin, believe in Jesus and His word that
He died to pay the penalty for your sin and rose from the dead; (1 Corinthians 15.3, 4; John 5.39,40)
- receive Him as Savior, Lord, and Master, (John 1.12; Luke 16.13; Acts 4.12; 1 John 5.11-13)
- to follow Him in full trust, reliance, and confidence (Luke 12.31, 32)
- and receive the free gift of eternal life (John 6.47; John 17.3; 1 John 5.10-13).
Our site has become too large for our free old
search utility. Click "Google" ABOVE to get better results. This
is a temporary "fix" until we get a permanent search utility. It will only find some of the pages on
our site. Use "quotation marks" around phrases to do an exact match search.
This is only indexing some of our web pages, so this search is still limited. We are working on solviing this.
I apologize for the problems with search. Hopefully this will be fixed soon!
FYI -- The first two to four results may
be Google ads. We have no control over those for now.
Old Search Engine (Limited)
. Search Options
Use an asterisk ( * ) near the end of words to search for
all their forms. Examples: proph*
(not prophet*) finds prophecy, prophecies, prophesy, prophesies, prophesied, prophet, prophets, prophet's, prophetic, prophetically. Or victor* (not
victory*) finds victor, victory, victories, victorious, etc.
Top of Page
Mary Craig Ministries, Inc.
P. O. Box 4610
Ft. Lauderdale/, Florida 33060-9240
Phone: (954) 491-7270