|The Pattern of Persecution
by Dr. Mary Craig
Sunday, November 14 2021
As part of our participation in the International Day of Prayer for the Persecuted Church, this message reviews
the pattern of persecution, its definition, how it arises, the life of Jesus, who was reproached, rejected, falsely
accused, conspired against, pursued, hated, betrayed and worse. We consider the life of Polycarp, the disciple
of the Apostle John, and we discuss martyrdom and suffering.
Hope in God, for we will yet praise Him who is the health of our countenance and our God....
Go to mcmtffr.org or
marycraig.podbean.com to listen to all of the recorded teaching from MCM.
Salvation in a Sentence
- By grace (Ephesians 2.8, 9; Titus 3.5; Romans 6.23)
- you see your true condition; (Romans 3.23; Proverbs 14.12)
- understand the nature of God (1 John 1:1-5; 1 John 4.8-10; Isaiah 6.3; Exodus 34.7; Psalm 89.23)
- and who Jesus is and what He did; (John 1.1,14; John 3.16; Isaiah 53; Acts 2.36; Romans .8-11)
- perceive the need to repent of sin, believe in Jesus and His word that
He died to pay the penalty for your sin and rose from the dead; (1 Corinthians 15.3, 4; John 5.39,40)
- receive Him as Savior, Lord, and Master, (John 1.12; Luke 16.13; Acts 4.12; 1 John 5.11-13)
- to follow Him in full trust, reliance, and confidence (Luke 12.31, 32)
- and receive the free gift of eternal life (John 6.47; John 17.3; 1 John 5.10-13).