Teaching Series: The Gift of
the Holy Spirit
|God's Mighty Power by Dr. Mary Craig
March 5, 2023
Have you ever experienced or encountered something
so supernatural that the only way you made it through to be alive today can be attributed to the divine intervention
of the Living God? Do you just have to use words like “great,” “magnificent,” “mega power here,” “the splendor
of God just shined,” and/or “what in the world”? It happened; we call them “God stories.”
This time we consider two Greek words that speak of God's mega power. We're talking about It greatness, magnificence;
of the majesty of God, of the visible splendor of the divine majesty as it appeared in the transfiguration of Christ:
a manifestation of great power; mighty power; a mighty act.
May this message inspire you who hear it.
Comparing "Exousia" and "Dunamis," Powers of God the
Holy Spirit by
Dr. Mary Craig
February 26, 2023
We've been talking about the power of God the Holy
Spirit. This time we consider the Greek word "dunamis."
We compare the Greek word for authority and the Greek word for ability and/or potential to perform. It is important
to know the differences, for someone with authority may not be able to enforce that authority. Authority may give
someone or some entity the right to impose obligations, and even expect their orders to be carried out, but, like
a stick of dynamite, the potential to explode may be there, and yet we don't see the exploding power of it until
it's actually put into action.
We get into it.
May this message inspire you who hear it.
Go to mcmtffr.org or
marycraig.podbean.com to listen to all of the recorded teaching from MCM.
Wednesday Dec. 21, 2022
Word received for 2023
What I believe I have received from the Lord December
21, 2022, in answer to my question: “What will we see in 2023?” Mary Craig, home.
• Warning signs of judgment—He that sits in the heavens
laughs. (Psalm 2). The fool has said in his heart, There is no God. (Psalm 14).
• Many are dying.
• The Word of God is not chained. 2 Timothy 2:9.
• Global suffering as governments fail.
• Rivers drying up having disastrous consequences.
• Surprising outcomes hoped for (DIE -- diversity, inclusivity, equity), fail. God’s Word stands sure.
• Attempts to set foundations apart from God fail; God sets His foundation, in Jesus Christ—Cornerstone, foundation,
the new foundation of the Conquering Christ. 2 Timothy 2:19; Isaiah 9: 6, 7
• New beginnings as God makes all things new—new creation in Christ Jesus. 2 Corinthians 5:17
• Look for many to search for food and find their souls crying out for what truly fills and satisfies…[searching
for] food, shelter, to be clean, clothed, healed, restored dignity. Money drove them here but mammon is a cruel
• Pathetic. Stripping of dignity.
• To those seeking power, God says—[claiming others as being] useless
eaters, bugs,[eating bugs as an answer], people
[will be] turned over to a reprobate mind to do those things which are unfitting, unseemly. (Romans 1:18-31)
• Perverted. [We will see greater perversion, not only in society, but also in in doctrines, “isms,” perverted
truth, crookedness, etc.]
• Out of many, one, but [it is bringing] division because not God’s way. Union with Christ; God unites.
• War escalates, intensifies—the spirit of the world. (Ephesians 2:1-3; 1 Corinthians 2:12, 14; 2 Corinthians 3:13;
1 John 2:15-17)
2 Timothy 3:1-5
But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of
money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers,
without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than
lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away!
I am coming. Watch for Me. Wait for Me. I will not be
© 2022 Mary Craig Ministries All rights reserved.
All words received by Mary Craig and others
Salvation in a Sentence
- By grace (Ephesians 2.8, 9; Titus 3.5; Romans 6.23)
- you see your true condition; (Romans 3.23; Proverbs 14.12)
- understand the nature of God (1 John 1:1-5; 1 John 4.8-10; Isaiah 6.3; Exodus 34.7; Psalm 89.23)
- and who Jesus is and what He did; (John 1.1,14; John 3.16; Isaiah 53; Acts 2.36; Romans .8-11)
- perceive the need to repent of sin, believe in Jesus and His word that
He died to pay the penalty for your sin and rose from the dead; (1 Corinthians 15.3, 4; John 5.39,40)
- receive Him as Savior, Lord, and Master, (John 1.12; Luke 16.13; Acts 4.12; 1 John 5.11-13)
- to follow Him in full trust, reliance, and confidence (Luke 12.31, 32)
- and receive the free gift of eternal life (John 6.47; John 17.3; 1 John 5.10-13).